Download the 2021 garden plot registration form HERE
Join and LIKE our newly updated facebook page HERE
Community Campus Garden
The Food Security Research Network offers individuals, organizations, families and groups an opportunity to enjoy the benefits of growing fresh and local food in the Community Campus Garden. The Community Campus Garden also benefits the LUSU food bank.
The Campus Garden Beds and rows of various sizes may be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Each individual plot is approximately 10×10ft, and increases from there depending on the request and intended use. There is a $30 charge per plot before May 15, $40 after May 15. Plots can also be divided for those who are unable to tend the whole space.
Located between the Hangar and the McIntyre River on the LU Campus, the garden is comprised of over 100 plots used by gardeners from across the community.
To reserve your garden space:
1) Download and get familiar with the Campus Community Garden Handbook. Stay tuned.
2) Check the Garden Map for available spaces. Click here for a current map
3) Please review the Thunder Bay District Health Unit Community Garden Safety Guidelines Click here
4) Print, complete, and return the Registration Form, Click here to download the registration form OR email to email@example.com
5) Print, complete, and return the 2021 Member Agreement Form Covid 19 Click here to download the agreement form OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Josh garden coordinator at email@example.com if you have any questions